Zenith Titanium Defy Xtreme 96.0525.4000 Box Papers Complete
I am pleased to offer this Zenith Titanium Defy Xtreme. Comes complete with all boxes, papers etc. Has been worn a total of 4 times and is in mint “as new” condition. Original retail was approx. $18,000. Great savings on a great watch.
Features: Ultra-modern design, Linear power reserve indicator; fascinating open-worked dial; intriguing engraved decoration, large double-date.
Details at a glance:
- Model Reference: 96-0525-4000-21-M525
- Case Material: Titanium
- Case Dimensions: 46.5 mm
- Case Height: 17.5 mm
- Movement: Mechanical movement chronograph with automatic winding
- Caliber: Zenith “El Primero” 4000 SX Caliber, 31 jewels, 36,000 vph, 278 components, 55-Hour power reserve
- Complication(s) / Feature(s): Standard time, chronograph, date
- Dial: Multi-layered black and white
- Crystal: Antireflective and scratch-resistant domed sapphire
- Winding Crown: Push / Pull
- Water-resistance: 1,000 m / 100 atm
- Band: Brushed titanium bracelet reinforced with carbon fiber, composite materials and kevlar lateral inserts
- Clasp: Brushed hidden triple-folding buckle
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Retail Value: $18,000
- Condition: Worn 4 times. Mint condition, very good operational order. Comes with boxes and manual.
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping but seller may be able to assist in arranging shipping. I can be reached at (630) 567-0066 to discuss the item.