1967 Custom Pro Touring Chevelle Show Car Truly Outrageous and One of a Kind
I am pleased to present this amazing “Gator” Themed 1967 Custom Pro Touring Chevelle show car. The build quality and uniqueness of this car is beyond compare. A tremendous amount of time, planning and money has been spent to create this masterpiece. Car was completed in 2009 and mileage is only 370 miles since completion. VIN # is 136177A100278.
Two tone orange exterior with two tone saddle interior with faux gator (leather) inserts and gator graphics througout. This car is truly one of a kind.
The list of special and custom features of this car is extensive:
– Fully rebuilt 402 Big Block Chevy engine
– Forged pistons
– Steel crank
– Comp. Cam
– Hydraulic lifters
– Stock rods
– HEI distributor
– Taylor wires
– Sanders Jet-hot coated headers with 3″ aluminum pipes & Flowmaster mufflers (they ROAR with muscle)
– 600 Edelbrock Endurashine carb
– Polished Aluminum intake manifold
– Performance Parts balancer
– Hyper drive pulley and belt drive system
– 140 AMP polished alternator
– Griffin 2.5 Aluminum Radiator
– Chrome Holley fuel pump
– Billet Aluminum valve covers
– Electric cooling fan that is set at 190 degrees
– Lokar gas and brake pedal as well as the carb linkage
– Turbo 350 automatic trans.
Estimated Horse (or Gator) Power is over 400hp!
This Radical ride is slammed down on Air Ride suspension from Air-ride Technologies. The air tank is hidden away in the trunk, but even though you can’t see it, it was still chromed, just like everything else was on this car. It also has the strong arm upper and lower tubular control arms.
All of the front steering is new, including tie rod ends, drag link, sway bar, and steering arm. Steering this beautiful car is none other than a polished Ididit steering column with stainless steel steering joints all the way down to the steering gear box. The rear-end is a 10 bolt posi, with a 273 gear. This baby is made to cruise all day and when its time to stop, you got Wilwood Disc Brakes on all four wheels.
Wheels and Tires:
– Front wheels are 18 x 8 Chrome Coy wheels with Nitto tires
– Rear wheels are 20 x 9 Chrome Coy wheels also with Nitto tires
– Take a look for yourself, unbelievable time and style not only on the outside, but on the inside too. Everything is custom in here too.
– Dakota Digital dash with orange LED’s to match the car
– All windows are power with the switches located in the center console
– Radical new electric-lighted push button shifter for the trans. (Very easy… very cool)
– The buttons to operate the air-ride suspension are located on a flip down panel that is hidden under the dash along with the ignition key switch
– Notice the shaved door handles – the doors are operated by electric door poppers and a key fob. Just press the button as you walk up and get right in
– For the hot summer days when the gators roam, cool off with ice cold air-conditioning by Hot Rod Air. All the A/C lines were run with braided stainless steel lines up to the polished A/C compressor
– The car was wired up with a new Ron Francis wiring harness
– All that wiring runs into a new fuse block and an Optima battery supplies all the power
When the roar of the motor is not enough of a song for you, there is a Pioneer AM/FM CD Player with iPod adapter so you can jam to your favorite tunes on the go. Pioneer remote control that is mounted up in the headliner. The sound comes from 6″ Memphis speakers in the front, and 6″ x 9″ Memphis speakers in the rear with a Memphis Amp.
– All the chrome trim is new
– The front and rear bumpers are new
– All the window moldings are new front and rear
– All the chrome around the vent windows has been re-chromed
– New grill, new headlight bezels, new trim on the rear body panel too
– The wipers were removed and smoothed over to give the car a smooth consistent look. Rain-X has been applied to all windows so you won’t miss the wipers if you do get caught in a storm.
Looking for Attention? How does this sound?
– Most Radical Ride award at the 2008 Year One/right coast show at Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
– Dupont Hot Hues Best use of paint award at the 2008 Good Guys show in Charlotte, North Carolina. In fact, the car really wasn’t even finished yet when it won these awards. The trunk interior was not done at the time of these two shows.
Car was shown at the Car Craft Nationals in St. Paul, MN. 2009. There were approx. 6600 cars there. This car won top 10 and first place for Wildest Interior. The Gator Chevelle did better than a $400k car that was shown next to it. There were tons of photos taken and it will be in a future issue of Car Craft magazine.
|Come on Gators Fans and Alum|
Show some school spirit, Florida Gators fans and alum. Can you think of a better car to drive to the next tail gate?
– One incredible Pro Touring Chevelle
– A turnkey show car that will win multiple awards
– Everyone knows that orange is the new black
– To recreate this ride would take approx. $160,000 and at least 8 months. Why build it if it’s already built and available for a fraction of the cost to replace.
This car will not disappoint. Don’t sit around and think about this one for too long or it will be gone.
Vehicle Condition – – I have not personally inspected this vehicle. I am relying on the pictures and descriptions provided by the seller. I can tell based on pictures and conversations with the owner that this Chevelle is second to none. It grabs lots of attention everywhere it goes.
Please feel free to ask questions prior to bidding. I will make sure to get every questions answered in a timely basis. However, don’t hesitate too much on this car. If you hesitate, you will lose.
I invite and encourage any interested party to inspect this car in West Suburban Chicago (about 40 minutes from O’hare Airport) and determine for yourself that this car is truly in excellent condition. Seeing is really believing.
|Note to Bidders|
Since this car is being offered by a licensed Illinois dealer, if the winning bidder resides in Illinois, Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, South Carolina or Vermont, due to reciprocal agreements he/she will be responsible to pay applicable state sales tax to the seller. A form will be provided showing that state sales tax has been paid.
$149 documentation fee to be added to the winning bid.
*If you own a special interest, exotic or high end automobile or motorcycle that you need to sell, consider having me represent you. Take the hassle out of selling your vehicle and give it to me. Click on the ME and follow the link to my website*
**If you are considering this car and worried that it will be swiped up by another admiring Ebayer, use the Buy it Now so that you can sleep comfortably at night knowing that the car is yours.
Please note that if you hit the Buy it Now by mistake (as has happened in the past), you will be charged a $75 re-listing fee. Bid carefully.
Take advantage of proxy bidding:
Don’t loose the vehicle at the last minute! There have been many people who have lost bids in the past because they were not familiar with proxy bidding. When you bid, bid the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on the vehicle. Each time someone bids higher than your last bid, eBay will automatically increment your bid by the minimum bid amount until it reaches your maximum. Don’t get stuck loosing a good deal!
Testimonials – Bid with Confidence
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a great 1988 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo “AAA+++, This is the way Ebay is supposed to work. Everybody is happy!!! Thanks.”
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a beautiful 1970 Mercedes 280SL. “My acquisition of a vehicle with Ron conducting the transaction went without a single problem. The description of the car was complete, informative and quite accurate. There were no surprises. All my questions and concerns were promptly addressed. His attention to details continued beyond the actual sale until the car was safely in my garage. As a new buyer I had only a positive experience and recommend him to the eBay community without reservation.”
Read what another buyer had to say when he received his 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. “Car better than expected, Ron is prompt, friendly and honest, Highly Recommend!!”
Read what another person who purchased an ’88 Mercedes 560SL had to say “Thanks, Ron, for your prompt, courteous and honest service. I’ve been looking for the right ’88-’89 MB 560SL for the past three years – you found it for me! I couldn’t be more pleased with the responsive, highly professional manner in which you handled my special needs. I’ll buy from you again”.
Sold For: $70,000
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping but seller may be able to assist in arranging shipping. I can be reached at (630) 567-0066 to discuss the item.