1966 Nova Pro Street Masterpiece Magazine Car 509 Alum Motor with 700HP
I am pleased to offer this incredible, one of a kind, custom 1966 Pro Street Nova. This monster of a Nova was built by J&E Pro Street in Ohio and then further modified by Ross’ Rods & Kustoms in Fairfax, VA. It was completed in approx. 2004 and has been driven only about 1200 +/- miles since being completed. VIN # is 115377W117832.
In May 2016, owner had a tune up performed which included oil and filter change, new alternator, new plugs.
The car is owned by well known sportcaster James Brown (JB) from CBS Sports. He is an avid muscle car collector and has a very keen eye for great cars. His cars are shown on occasion in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia area and many car collectors in the area recognize his collection to be first rate. In fact, this car took “Best of Best” at a show in Ocean City, MD in 2010 with over 3200 cars entered.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN:
– 509 cubic inch all aluminum motor built by John Visner making approx. 700HP
– Oliver billet connecting rods with 10.5:1 JE forgings
– Custom built ram air system
– Crower crankshaft
– LS6 oil supply system with 6-quart steel sump
– Bullet custom ground hydraulic roller camshaft with 650 lift
– Jesal shaft mounted rockers
– Ported and polished Brodix cylinder heads
– Brodix single-plane manifold and Quick Fuel Technology Pro Series 1050 Dominator carb
– NOS Pro Shot Fogger with a double crossbar plate
– 3 inch exhaust system with X-pipe, to Flowmaster 40 silencers
– Turbo 400 built by Jim Campbell with trans-brake
– Hurst pistol grip automatic
– 10-inch B&M Nitrous converter
– Reverse-pattern valve body
– 3 1/2 inch steel driveshaft fitted with 1350 U-joints by Custom Clutch
– Chassisworks axle with limited slip, 31-spline axles and 4.56:1 gears
– 20 gallon aluminum fuel cell
– Mike Ambrose Custom Interior (North Hills, CA.)
– German graphite velour carpeting
– Matching German graphite and pepper Ultra Suede seats
– Auto Meter instruments
– Painless wiring
– Kenwood audio system
– Billet Specialties Vintec 15.5 steering wheel
– Full roll cage (suede wrapped) with swing out sidebars
– QA1 coilover shocks (front)
– Fab 9 housing located by a four-link setup with QA1 adjustable coilovers (rear)
– Chassisworks frame with subframe and rack steering
– Big block spindles
– Tubular control arms
WHEELS & BRAKES:
– Front -Wheels – Designed and built by Jason Rushforth of Tacoma, WA.
– Tires – Mickey Thompson Sportsman tires 235/40ZR18
– Rear – Wheels – Designed and built by Jason Rushforth of Tacoma, WA.
– Tires – Hoosier 31×18.00R20LT Sportsman S/R
– Wilwood 12-inch discs front and rear
– Wheels wells stretched and tubbed
– Door handles, locks, drip rails, windshield wiper vents were removed
– Platinum gray paint with ghost flames applied by Tom Bodalski (Bodacious Paint Works)
– Purple and orange accents details
– Custom fold down rear hatch trunk opening
* An incredible Pro Street ’66 Nova
* Like all JB’s cars, this is a unique and well built muscle car – he only buys the best
* Owned by one of the smartest and sharpest muscle car collectors in the industry
* You couldn’t build half of this car for the asking price
I have personally inspected, photographed and videotaped this vehicle. According to the owner, this car is in excellent condition and turns heads everywhere it goes. Be sure to watch and listen to the video above to hear it run.
A head turner, show stopper of a custom car.
I invite and encourage any interested party to inspect this car in the Southern Maryland area and determine for yourself that this car is truly in super condition. It is truly a thrill ride.
*If you own a special interest, exotic or high end automobile or motorcycle that you need to sell, consider having me represent you. Take the hassle out of selling your vehicle and give it to me. Click on the ME and follow the link to my website*
**If you are considering this car and worried that it will be swiped up by another admiring Ebayer, use the Buy it Now so that you can sleep comfortably at night knowing that the car is yours.
Please note that if you hit the Buy it Now by mistake (as has happened in the past), you will be charged a $75 re-listing fee. Bid carefully.
Take advantage of proxy bidding:
Don’t loose the vehicle at the last minute! There have been many people who have lost bids in the past because they were not familiar with proxy bidding. When you bid, bid the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on the vehicle. Each time someone bids higher than your last bid, eBay will automatically increment your bid by the minimum bid amount until it reaches your maximum. Don’t get stuck loosing a good deal!
Testimonials – Bid with Confidence
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a great 1988 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo “AAA+++, This is the way Ebay is supposed to work. Everybody is happy!!! Thanks.”
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a beautiful 1970 Mercedes 280SL. “My acquisition of a vehicle with Ron conducting the transaction went without a single problem. The description of the car was complete, informative and quite accurate. There were no surprises. All my questions and concerns were promptly addressed. His attention to details continued beyond the actual sale until the car was safely in my garage. As a new buyer I had only a positive experience and recommend him to the eBay community without reservation.”
Read what another buyer had to say when he received his 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. “Car better than expected, Ron is prompt, friendly and honest, Highly Recommend!!”
Read what another person who purchased an ’88 Mercedes 560SL had to say “Thanks, Ron, for your prompt, courteous and honest service. I’ve been looking for the right ’88-’89 MB 560SL for the past three years – you found it for me! I couldn’t be more pleased with the responsive, highly professional manner in which you handled my special needs. I’ll buy from you again”.
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping but seller may be able to assist in arranging shipping. I can be reached at (630) 567-0066 to discuss the item.