1956 Ford Tbird Thunderbird Sunset Coral Frame Off Restored Gorgeous
I am pleased to offer this spectacularly restored 1956 Ford Thunderbird. This beautiful Tbird is finished in Sunset Coral with a two tone black and white interior. It underwent a complete frame off rotisserie restoration guided by a nationally known Tbird expert. The restoration was finished in May of 2016 and car has only been driven approx. 10 miles since the restoration was completed. Incredible attention to detail and fantastic eye appeal for this classic piece of Americana. VIN # is M6FH222615.
– 27,322 miles on the odometer (127,322 miles from new) approx. 10 miles driven since restoration was completed
– Power steering – rebuilt
– Power brakes – booster rebuilt
– Power windows
– Town and Country radio
– 312 cu in. motor – completely rebuilt
– 2 speed automatic trans. – completely rebuilt
– Generator, starter, water pump, distributor, carb – all rebuilt
– All new suspension bushings
– New 4 core aluminum radiator
– Exhaust manifolds powder coated
– All new brakes
– Correct factory power steering horn ring
– Black Stay Fast convertible top – restored
– Factory simulated wire wheels
– Factory Continental kit with chrome radius
– New stainless steel gas tank
– All chrome is new
– All stainless has been polished
– New factory bias ply tires with correct whitewall width
– All new interior including seat foam (black and white vinyl)
– Purchased in 1968 by previous owner in San Diego
– Purchased by current owner in 2015
– New windshield
– Underside photos to follow – underside as nice as top side
According to the owner who is a nationally known Thunderbird collector, this car will score a gold award at any CTCI event. He has owned numerous nationally recognized Thunderbird in the past and currently owns 6 Tbirds.
This car is of equal or better quality and no buyer’s commission needed.
See the feedback that I received after selling a ’57 Thunderbird for this individual:
The car is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Car is located in West Suburban Chicago.
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.
Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping but seller may be able to assist in arranging shipping. I can be reached at (630) 567-0066 to discuss the item.