|Click here to see this auction||
1985 Yamaha RZ350 Custom 2 Stroke Street Bike
I am pleased to offer a one of a kind custom 1985 Yamaha RZ350 water cooled 2 stroke 6 speed street bike. Mileage is only 14,498 miles. Every piece of the bike was carefully thought out and executed. This bike starts up easily and is perfectly tuned. VIN # is JYA1EL003FA000760. It was the last of the 2 stroke street bikes and is the California model (RZ350NC).
The bike is being offered by the second owner. He is very meticulous about this bike, changing all fluids constantly (trans, forks and brakes etc.) along with cable lubrication and adjustments. There are absolutely no issues with this bike and it does not leak anywhere (needs nothing but a rider). The bike has never been dropped or crashed, however there is a one small dent on the top of the gas tank shown in the picture below caused by an item falling on it in the garage.
Below are some important specs on the bike:
* Spec II Telefix full fairing with custom mounted gauges and ignition switch (Fixed-doesn’t turn with handlebars).
* OEM Yamaha optional accessory rear tail section (Very Rare).
* Custom made seat.
* Black semi gloss powder coated wheels.
* Billet Aluminum top triple clamp.
* Billet aluminum clip on handlebars.
* Raask rear sets (rear brake, shifter and pegs).
* Fox Twin Clicker rear shock with remote reservoir with on the fly adjustment for compression dampening.
* Progressive front fork springs with new fork seals and synthetic fluid.
* New rear swingarm bushings.
* New O ring chain, New hard anodized aluminum rear sprocket and new front sprocket.
* New EBC Brake pads.
* Front and rear stainless steel braided brake lines.
* New Bridgestone Battlelax BT45F 100/80/18 front tire (0 miles).
* New Bridgestone Battlelax BT45R 120/80/18 rear tire (0 miles).
* New Battery (couple of months old).
* Engine was rejetted and has the Toomey air intake system with large K&N filter.
* Toomey aluminum battery box.
* Boysen 2 stage fiber intake reed valves.
* Barnett clutch & Springs.
* RSC (England) Exhaust chambers.
* Synthetic fluids always used throughout since first year.
* Stainless Steel hardware used throughout bike, even in places not seen.
* Right and left mirrors with stainless steel hardware comes with the bike, but are not installed (holes in fairing are already there for the mirrors).
* Bike comes with Dow Canvas cover, but does not come with bike stand in picture.
This RZ is not like the rest because it is in such excellent condition and it is heavily but tastefully modified. The good news is that all of the modifications are external bolt-on and the engine is bone stock. There is easily $15,000 invested in this bike.
Vehicle Condition - - I have not personally inspected or photographed this bike. I am relying on the pictures and descriptions provided by the seller. I can however tell that this bike is an exceptional bike in excellent condition. Very rare and hard to find and especially with this level of modification and in this condition. Don't miss this one!!
I invite anyone to inspect this bike in the Lynchburg, Virginia area and determine for yourself that this RZ350 is truly in great condition. Seeing is really believing.
*If you own a special interest, exotic or high end automobile or motorcycle that you need to sell, consider having me represent you. Take the hassle out of selling your vehicle and give it to me. Click on the ME and follow the link to my website*
**If you are considering this car and worried that it will be swiped up by another admiring Ebayer, use the Buy it Now so that you can sleep comfortably at night knowing that the car is yours.
Take advantage of proxy bidding:
Testimonials - Bid with Confidence
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a great 1988 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo "AAA+++, This is the way Ebay is supposed to work. Everybody is happy!!! Thanks."
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a beautiful 1970 Mercedes 280SL. "My acquisition of a vehicle with Ron conducting the transaction went without a single problem. The description of the car was complete, informative and quite accurate. There were no surprises. All my questions and concerns were promptly addressed. His attention to details continued beyond the actual sale until the car was safely in my garage. As a new buyer I had only a positive experience and recommend him to the eBay community without reservation."
Read what another buyer had to say when he received his 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. "Car better than expected, Ron is prompt, friendly and honest, Highly Recommend!!"
Read what another person who purchased an '88 Mercedes 560SL had to say "Thanks, Ron, for your prompt, courteous and honest service. I've been looking for the right '88-'89 MB 560SL for the past three years - you found it for me! I couldn't be more pleased with the responsive, highly professional manner in which you handled my special needs. I'll buy from you again".
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.