Sold For: $699
Lionel New York Central Freight Train Set w/ Rail Sounds # 6-21988
Lionel # 6-21988 New York Central Freight set w/ rail sounds.
Slightly used. includes track, transformer, engine, and 3 freight
cars / caboose.
According to the Lionel website:
If you are looking for the ultimate in quality, durability and a great price for a ready-to-run train set, you need look no further than Lionel’s premium New York Central Freight Set. Leading the set is a new, highly detailed die-cast steam locomotive that is fully upgradeable to TrainMaster® Command Control. It is coupled with a durable die-cast tender, and boasts an impressive puffing smoke unit and red firebox glow. Three pieces of high quality Lionel rolling stock, all with die-cast trucks, are punctuated with a
classic lighted bay window caboose. Running on standard O-31 track and
powered by the all-new 80BW 80 watt transformer, this set has unparalleled power and is the ultimate way to begin years and years of railroad excitement.
* Die-cast locomotive and tender
* Single dome tank car
* Flatcar with trailer
* Bay window caboose
* 8 pieces of straight and 8 pieces of curved O-31 track
* 80BW 80 watt transformer/controller
* Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender
* Back-up light on tender
* Red firebox
* SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds
* Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender, SignalSounds with bell and whistle or digital RailSounds with bell and whistle, synchronized chuffing, crew announcements, brake squeal and steam sounds, Puffing smoke unit, Die-cast trucks, Operating headlight, Back-up light on tender, Red firebox glow.
* SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds.
* Rolling stock features include: Die-cast trucks and operating couplers, Detailed molded bodies and frames, Interior illumination (caboose), Painted bodies.
This set is in mint condition and was barely used 1 Christmas. Owned by an adult collector of fine antiques, train and collectibles and is located in Massapequa, NY.
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.