Make an Offer
1957 BelAir Resto Mod 400HP One of a Kind Beauty
I am pleased to present this 1957 Chevy BelAir Resto Mod. This car is the definition of Resto Mod - classic styling with modern drivetrain and amenities.
This '57 BelAir underwent a professional 2 year nut and bolt restoration which was completed less than 2000 miles ago. The previous owner spent close to $100,000 to build this beauty. The body is super straight and solid and the PPG shark skin metallic paint looks amazing with the beautifully yet subtle blended "ghost style" flames. All of the chrome is new and looks great with the paint color.
Under the hood is a ZZ4 crate motor with aluminum heads and Edelbrock fuel injection. The engine compartment is loaded with lots of polished and chrome pieces including:
- "bat wing" style air cleaner with K & N filter
- Intake manifold
- March pulley system
- 140 amp alternator
- Vintage AC
- Cool Flex
- Griffin radiator
- Coated headers
- Red Top Optima battery with billet cover
- Custom ZZ4 valve covers
- Power House horns
- Polished power steering reservoir and coolant overflow
- Color matched electric fan
The motor puts out approx. 400HP and runs very cool and smooth.
The motor feeds a professionally built 200 4R over drive trans with a 10 bolt posi rear with Strange Engineering 4.10 gears and axles. The car drives out with authority and can cruise on the highway with ease all day long.
The interior features:
- 6-Way power, two tone, custom leather seating
- Custom console
- Dynamat insulation is laid under the beautifully done black carpeting
- Headliner is perfect and has additional interior lighting and matched sun visors
- The center console is a sylish combination of leather, flames and polished aluminum gauges
- Electronics are all first class
- The "pop up" screen controls the high powered sound system, navigation, DVD player, satellite radio and CD controller
- The monster sound system is fed by 3 amps located in the custom and detailed trunk area
- Ididit polished steering column with tilt
- Billit Specialties steering wheel
- Billit dash inserts with full instrumentation
- Sculpted leather door skins
- Polished door handles and rear view mirror
One of the best features of this car is hidden underneath the car. The Air Ride Technologies air bag system allows for the ride height to be adjusted from "slammed down" to normal height with a super comfortable ride. The adjustment switches and air pressure gauges are located in the custom console. The air storage tank and compressor are hidden behind the rear seat. Other features found under the car include:
- Gas adjustable shocks
- Traction bars
- Chrome differential cover
- Polished gas tank cover
- Stainless 2.5 inch Flowmaster exhaust with chrome tips
Just a few incredible features remain:
- Power front disc brakes
- Power steering
- Billet Specialties 17" wheels with Nitto low profile performance tires (225 front and 275 rear)
- Electric wipers
- Halogen headlight conversion
- Lokar pedals
- Keyless entry with alarm
- New tinted glass
This one of a kind '57 Resto Mod represents the best of all worlds - classic styling meets luxury, comfort and dependable performance. This car draws attention from people of all ages. It truly is one of the best '57s around and priced way below what it cost to build.
Car is located in Exton, Pa. (25 miles west of Philly).
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.