|Click here to see this auction||
2007 Fantasy Yacht - 0% Down $3,300/Month Fin. & Up To $50K Transport Credit
If you are ready to relax and I mean REALLY RELAX, then your ship is ready to sail.
This 2007 Fantasy Yacht, "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere," was the main attraction at the 2007 Tulsa Boat Show. Surround yourself in 105' x 21' of unparalleled luxury!! This luxury yacht offer approx. 2200 sq. ft. of heated and air conditioned, beautifully appointed living space. Only 60+/- hours of use.
Please note - The seller has arranged bank financing for qualified buyers - 0% Down, $3,300/Mo, 20/yr term based on a purchase price of $500,000. Take advantage now!!
As an added bonus, the seller has agreed to pay up to $50,000 of the cost to move the boat from it's present location at the Buy It Now Price!!
- Cherry woodwork throughout
- Granite countertops
- 7 flat screen tv's with satellite
- Complete surround sound stereo
- 3 bars
- 4 state rooms
- 3 1/2 baths
- Work desk with computer hook-up and phone line
- Cedar closets with lots of storage everywhere
The master suite includes:
- Giant oversized walk-in master closet
- A large jacuzzi
- Separate tub and shower
- 42" TV in retractable hidden console
- Bar and safe
- Fully professionally decorated and furnished with upgraded designer package, no expense spared
- Separate lounge area with loveseat
- Full size washer and dryer
- Central vac
- Full size stainless appliances
- 3 ice makers
- Wine cooler
- Large pantry
- Granite dining table for 8
- Lower helm station rests below salon floor with push button access.
- Outside there is the aft deck water slide
- 25 piece patio furniture
- Fold down flat screen tv
- Surround stereo
- Large gas grill
- Trash compactor
- 1/2 bath
- Remote control hydraulic platform has room for two Seadoos with its own 95 gallon gas dock.
- Equipped with color radar and GPS
- Power includes bow and stern thrusters
- Twin gasoline Mercruiser engines 350cid MP Bravo II, 300 hp each
- Only 60 hours of use
- Two zones of marine air conditioning and heat
- Dimmer controlled cove and can lighting throughout the living space
- Dimmer controlled rope lighting for entire upper deck and kitchen/bar
- Interior and aft deck staircase to upper deck with lighted railings
- Electric windlass
- Aft deck shower
- Back-up rear camera with monitor for lower helm station
- Two-way radios at both helm stations
- Dual stainless commercial airhorns with self-regulated compressor
- Many more extras but too many to list
Other important details:
- Draft is 3 1/2', Fuel is 500 gallons plus 95 for the SeaDoos (this tank has a real service station nozzle and handle and can reach the main tank filler holes so range is based on 595 gallons), one generator that is a 25 kw connected to a 12-battery 4000 volt invertor, shore power is three cords and can be either 50 or 60. There are three 200 gallon fresh water tanks for a total of 600 gallons of water.
- Shore power is four cords
EVERY UPGRADE AND LUXURY has been added to this Fantasy Yacht. No expense spared, it is in perfect condition, rarely used, fully furnished and lake ready.
- Fantasy produces only the "Rolls Royce" of houseboats. They do not build boats for inventory - only custom builds. Also, these are normally provided without any kitchen china, crystal, silverware, small appliances, linens etc. The owner spent approx. $25,000 to fully furnish the kitchen with the best of these things and will include them with the sale of the boat.
- Also, when the boat was designed, the buyer used 3 times the normally allotted interior designer time to make this yacht truly one of a kind. Total original MSRP was approx. $1 million.
No regrets and disappointments, just fun in the sun.
Financing available for qualified buyers - Take advantage now!!
I have not personally inspected or photographed this yacht. I am relying on the pictures and descriptions provided by the seller. I can tell based on my extensive history with this seller, that this yacht is simply the best. Do not hesitate - bid with confidence.
The boat is located at Grand Lake O' The Cherokees in Northeastern Oklahoma. It is in a 100' X 24' covered slip at a Yacht Club. Obviously, the yacht can be transported to anywhere in the country at the buyer's expense. Please contact me with any questions. This is a golden opportunity to save on a great yacht. Seeing is really believing.
*If you own a special interest, exotic or high end automobile or motorcycle that you need to sell, consider having me represent you. Take the hassle out of selling your vehicle and give it to me. Click on the ME and follow the link to my website*
Take advantage of proxy bidding: Don't loose the vehicle at the last minute! There have been many people who have lost bids in the past because they were not familiar with proxy bidding. When you bid, bid the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on the vehicle. Each time someone bids higher than your last bid, eBay will automatically increment your bid by the minimum bid amount until it reaches your maximum. Don't get stuck loosing a good deal!
Testimonials - Bid with Confidence
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a great 1988 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo "AAA+++, This is the way Ebay is supposed to work. Everybody is happy!!! Thanks."
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a beautiful 1970 Mercedes 280SL. "My acquisition of a vehicle with Ron conducting the transaction went without a single problem. The description of the car was complete, informative and quite accurate. There were no surprises. All my questions and concerns were promptly addressed. His attention to details continued beyond the actual sale until the car was safely in my garage. As a new buyer I had only a positive experience and recommend him to the eBay community without reservation."
Read what another buyer had to say when he received his 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. "Car better than expected, Ron is prompt, friendly and honest, Highly Recommend!!"
Read what another person who purchased an '88 Mercedes 560SL had to say "Thanks, Ron, for your prompt, courteous and honest service. I've been looking for the right '88-'89 MB 560SL for the past three years - you found it for me! I couldn't be more pleased with the responsive, highly professional manner in which you handled my special needs. I'll buy from you again".
Terms & Conditions
This item is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this item, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the item.